COACH CLINIC INFORMATION
We offer clinics beginning in September through January of each season. Please ensure that you are aware of the proper training that qualifies you to coach at your level of hockey.
To pay outstanding coaching fines please CLICK HERE.
A complete list of TEAM STAFF REQUIREMENTS can be found HERE that will help determine the training you need.
Steps For Training
- Log-in or create your EHockey Account
- Complete Hockey University Coach online
- Complete Respect in Sport online
- Once HU in completed, your EHockey Account will allow you to sign up for an in-person clinic
- Attend in-person clinic
YOU MUST COMPLETE HOCKEY UNIVERSITY BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER FOR AN INTRO or COACH LEVEL CLINIC
Click on the program that you require below:
- Hockey University - HU - Online Coach 1/2 (online clinic)
- Hockey University - Safety (online clinic)
- Hockey University - Online Checking (online clinic)
- Respect in Sport (online clinic)
- Coach 1 - Intro to Coach
- Coach 2 - Coach Level
- Goalie Coach
- Concussion Awareness
- Development 1
- Development 2 (None at this time)
- High Performance 1
"I was not expecting much from this Checking Clinic, but ending up thoroughly enjoying it. I did not see how it would apply to Novice but in the end realized it was very valid and I gained many drills and ideas to improve the play of my 7 - 8 year old players through the course. Thank you."
All coaching inquiries can be directed to:
Senior Coordinator, Hockey Development