Team Saskatchewan Staff Application
SHA is now accepting staffing applications for the upcoming 2017/2018 Program of Excellence (POE) U18 Female and U16 Male for Canada Games 2019 in Red Deer, Alberta and Female U16 for the SFMAAAHL Showcase in September 2018.
All staff for the upcoming season will be named February 2018. We have combined the application form to include all staff positions for the POE Teams. If you wish to apply for more than one position, you only need to fill out the application form once. Please ensure that you have checked the appropriate position(s) that you would like to apply for.
The Male U16 POE Programs that are being applied for will be:
- Head Coach
- Two (2) Assistant Coaches
- Video Coach
- Trainer Position
- Equipment Manager
NOTE: These are non-salaried positions; however, CERTAIN expenses will be covered to attend the camps and competition as well as the Staff Orientation/Coaching Symposium.
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Time Commitments for Applicants:
• Attend Staff Orientation/Coaching Symposium TBD in April 2018
• Attend Sask First Regional Tournament in Regina
• Attend Sask First Boot Camp May/August in Regina
• Attend Fall Camp September 2017
• Attend Prep Rally January 2019, Saskatoon
• Attend Canada Winter Games Red Deer, February 2019
The Selection Committee will consist of appointed SHA Board Members, Executive Director and Senior Coordinator of Hockey Development, High Performance.