2019 SHA Annual General Meeting
To: SHA Member Associations
From: Kelly McClintock, General Manager
Re: 2019 SHA Annual General Meeting
May 15, 2019
The 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held Saturday, June 22, 2019 at the Ramada Hotel, Regina.
Below are Registration Regulations (Notice of Motion) that were approved by the Board of Directors for the 2019/20 season as per SHA Bylaw 2.03.01 b) i).
If there are any concerns regarding these changes, there will be an opportunity to bring forth the concerns during the Question and Answer period.
Below are copies of a credential form that each delegate must present at the time of registration.
*The Credential Form MUST be endorsed by the Minor Hockey President or Secretary of the Senior/Junior Team; League; or Association represented. *
Please note that if your Association/League/Team has any outstanding fees, you will not be allowed to register any delegates until those fees are paid. You may do so at the Annual General Meeting.
As per SHA Bylaw 2.04.03 and 2.04.05 all positions on the SHA Board of Directors have been determined at this point.
The agenda for the event is as outlined in the following;
Saturday, June 22
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm Registration – Entrance to Oak Room
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Annual Meeting – Oak Room
First Plenary Session
Minutes of last meeting
- Presidents Report
- Auditors Report
- Appointment of Auditor
Question and Answer Period
SHA Board of Directors
- Officer Mary Anne Veroba, Lampman, Chairperson
- Officer Tim Hubic, Weyburn
- Officer Len Thomas, Saskatoon
- Officer Brad Robinson, Estevan
- Officer Erik Knudsen, Regina
- Officer Edward Watson, Eston
- Officer Warren Stevenson, Clavet
- Referee-in-Chief Trevor Norum, Tisdale
- Zone 1 Kyle Hoium, Midale
- Zone 2 Sarah Hodges, Regina
John Golden, Regina
- Zone 3 Greg Haubrich, Hodgeville
Cortney Lacelle, Moose Jaw
- Zone 4 Chad Holinaty, Springside
Darrell Halarewich, Melville
- Zone 5 Kent Armbruster, Wadena
- Zone 6 Aaron Dmyterko, Saskatoon
Kevin Karakochuk, Saskatoon
- Zone 7 Joe Larre, St. Walburg
- Zone 8 Rob Pollon, Tisdale
Holly Petit, Buffalo Narrows