REGISTRATION FOR 2020-21 SEASON IS NOW OPEN
- All officials registered for the 2019-20 season are certified to work games up until December 7, 2020. After that date, if an official has not recertified for the 2020-21 season they will not be permitted to officiate any SHA sanctioned hockey games.
- All senior officials must complete a valid Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check prior to going on the ice or in the dressing room during the 2020-21 hockey season.
All officials must complete must complete the online modules for the Planning a Safe Return to Hockey Program through your EHockey account here: https://ehockey.hockeycanada.ca/ehockey/ClinicDetail.aspx?cid=131137
1. Select the applicable hockey Division and click next
2. Login to your EHockey account
3. Select Participant
4. Click Check Out
5. The link to this online module will now be loaded to your profile.
6. Complete the online course and the survey.
All official will be required to complete these modules prior to getting on the ice and those who are scheduled to work tryouts and scrimmages should complete these modules to better help understand the safety protocols in place.
For more information please contact:
Manager, Officiating Development
Saskatchewan Hockey Association
Tel (306) 789-5101