For Officials Outside of Saskatchewan

If you are a registered official in another province, and would like to officiate games sanctioned by the SHA then you must first affiliate as an official with SHA. This includes those moving to Saskatchewan full time and have already certified in another province or those living in another province and occasionally officiate games in Saskatchewan.

Once you have completed the online form and submitted payment, you will be emailed a copy of your registration form.


  • In order to affiliate with SHA, you must have registered as an official in another Branch
  • All affiliations must be completed prior to officiating an SHA-sanctioned game
  • All officials must wear the SHA crest when officiating SHA games
  • For inquires please call the SHA Manager, Officiating at 306-789-5101.
  • There is a $25 affiliation fee, which will be completed through PayPal.




0View Cart


Total: $0