For Officials Outside of Saskatchewan

If you are a registered official in another Province, and would like to officiate games sanctioned by the SHA then you must first affiliate as an official with SHA.

Once you have completed the online form and submitted payment, you will be emailed a copy of your registration form.


  • In order to affiliate with SHA, you must have registered as an official in another Branch
  • All affiliations must be completed prior to officiating an SHA-sanctioned game
  • You will need to know the date & location of the clinic you took in order to complete the registration
  • All officials must wear the SHA crest when officiating SHA games
  • For inquires please call the SHA Manager, Officiating at 306-789-5101.
  • There is a $25 affiliation fee, which will be done over the phone with a credit card.
  • Please fill out the form below and submitted it via email to or fax it to 306-789-6112

Once the affiliation has been processed, the official is eligible to officiate all levels of hockey in Saskatchewan.

Affiliation Registration Form HERE



0View Cart


Total: $0