Injury Report

Official Hockey Canada Form

When an injury occurs to one of your players/team officials, ensure that the INJURY REPORT is completed in full and submitted to the SHA office within 90 days of the accident. Once received, the SHA office will have a claim file opened for that member. You would then have up to a year to submit any bills incurred by said injury.

**Remember, SHA is a secondary provider**

If you have primary insurance coverage, the claim must first be submitted to them. Anything not covered by your primary insurance provider can be submitted to SHA along with an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from them explaining what they did/did not cover.

For more information please contact:
Lisa Schill
Coordinator, Operations
Saskatchewan Hockey Association
Tel (306) 789-5101

0View Cart


Total: $0