Respect in Sport
- Once at the site, the default language is English. Click the link "Français" to convert registration to French
- Select "Register a New User". All users must register a new user to begin the program.
- If you have previously certified in the Respect in Sport Parent or Coach program enter your existing certification number in the box provided and select Check. If your profile is found and is portable, certain registration fields common across all Respect Group Inc. programs will be filled in. Complete the registration and when submit is selected, the profile and certification number will be ported.
- If you have not completed the Respect in Sport Parent or Coach program previously, complete the displayed registration fields. All fields marked with a red X are mandatory and must be completed.
- For Username and Password, you may create any entries you wish. Respect Group Inc. recommends using your email address for the username as this is always unique to a single individual. Please note these fields are case sensitive, and on re-entry, must be entered exactly as during registration
- Parents, Once registration is complete select Submit at the bottom of the page. With successful registration, you will be taken to the Child Management page. This is where you associate your profile with your child/children active in Saskatchewan Hockey Association. Enter your child's first name, last name and date of birth in the same manner as they are registered with your minor hockey association, and select "Add Child"; once all children have been added, select Done.
- You will next be taken into the system. The first step in the system is to provide program payment. Simply follow the steps and payment will be conducted securely on the PayPal website. After Payment is completed, you will be returned to the program.
- Select the appropriate language button to access the program instructions and content.
- Return to the website address above (same address as for registration)
- Enter your username and password in the selection boxes indicated
- Select "Login"
- For Username/Password assistance, click on Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? on the login page
- To reprint a certificate, re-enter the program and select the Profile button followed by My Certifications.
- Respect Group Inc. programs make use of Pop-Up windows within the program. Please ensure Pop-Up blockers are turned off or, when prompted, set to allow pop-ups from the identified web address.
- Once in the program, select Help if technical assistance is required. The Help files provide many easy tools to assist a user with solutions.
For more information please contact:
Senior Coordinator of Development Coaching
Saskatchewan Hockey Association
Tel (306) 789-5101