How to Make An Insurance Claim
- Secure a Hockey Canada Injury Report Form from your team or your league. In the event that there are none available, contact your local Minor Hockey Association, Senior Team or go to www.sha.sk.ca under “Forms” in the left hand column.
- Complete the form in its entirety (especially the health insurance portion at the bottom of the page) or it will not be processed. Have your team official complete the team section and your Doctor/Dentist complete the back of the form.
- Submit the fully completed form to your Branch Office within ninety (90) days of the incident. You have one year from the incident to submit receipts and/or invoices in order to receive your payment.
- Only original receipts and/or invoices are acceptable.
- **Hockey Canada is strictly a supplemental insurer. If you have access to any other insurance, you must pursue it through them first. Hockey Canada shall cover those costs not covered by your primary insurance to its policy limits.**
- Claims will take a minimum of 4-6 weeks to process by the Hockey Canada office in Ottawa. All payments will be made from the Ottawa office (not SHA).